Alexander Richter, M.D.
680 Langsdorf Dr., Suite 103
Fullerton, CA 92831
Phone: (714) 879-0050
Fax: (714) 879-0249
- Spine Fellowship: Hoag Orthopedic Institute, Irvine, CA
- Orthopedic Residency: North Shore – Long Island Jewish Health System, New Hyde Park, NY
- Medical Degree: Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Masters: Georgetown University, Washington DC
- Bachelors: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Alexander Richter, M.D. is an Orthopedic Surgeon who specializes in spine surgery. He has extensive experience in the diagnosis of spinal ailments and the non-surgical management and surgical treatment of these conditions.
A native of Orange County, Dr. Richter graduated from the University of Southern California, earned his Master’s degree in Physiology and Biophysics from Georgetown University, and completed medical school at Albany Medical College. He stayed in New York to complete his residency in orthopedic surgery at North Shore-Long Island Jewish/Northwell Health System. Dr. Richter pursued sub-specialty fellowship training in Spine Surgery at Hoag Orthopaedic Institute. During his fellowship Dr. Richter gained extensive experience in over 400 spine surgeries ranging from minimally invasive techniques to complex reconstructive procedures of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.