Kendra Higgins, PA-C, MSPA, MEd
680 Langsdorf Dr., Suite 103
Fullerton, CA 92831
Phone: (714) 879-0050
Fax: (714) 879-0249
- Medical School: Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
- Master of Education: Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts: Biola University, La Mirada, CA
Kendra Higgins grew up in Colorado and South Africa until she moved to California to begin her undergraduate studies and play soccer. She graduated summa cum laude from Biola University with her degree in Liberal Arts and proceeded to teach at a local elementary school for four years. In addition to teaching, she obtained her Master of Education degree before beginning her pursuit of physician assistant studies at Western University of Health Sciences. While attending PA school, she was given the University Service Award and the Blake Award for Academic Excellence. She completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies in 2007, graduating as valedictorian.
When Kendra is not assisting in surgery or seeing patients in the office, she thrives on teaching a multitude of fitness classes to groups including kickboxing, Pilates and cycling. She and her husband thoroughly enjoy the outdoors, traveling around the world and taking care of their large dogs. Kendra and her husband have been most blessed by their adoption of two young children from Ethiopia, who have taught them so much about the gift of family.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- California Academy of Physician Assistants
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America