Christina Vo, DO
- Residency: Family Medicine, PIH Health Hospital, Downey CA
- Medical School: Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
About the Provider
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Dr. Christina Vo in our expanding network. Dr. Vo’s clinical interests largely include preventative medicine. She prides herself in her ability to empower patients to make choices that will ensure the best quality of life in regards to their health.
As a physician, Dr. Vo’s philosophy of care is education, communication and small changes to obtain a larger goal. This approach fosters the development of strong, productive interpersonal relationships between her and her patients. She is a firm believer in the ability to listen and empathize with each of her patients.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Vo loves to spend time with her family.
Dr. Vo is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
Dr. Vo speaks English, Vietnamese and Medical Spanish.
- Treats Adults and Children
- Preventative Medicine (Including routine screenings and vaccines)
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessments
- High Blood Pressure
- Weight Management
- Patient Education and Health Resources
- All Other Primary Care Medicine