Frederick Dieterich, MD
- Internship: Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, VA
- Residency: Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, VA
- Medical School: Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, VA
About the Provider
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Frederick Dieterich MD in our expanding network. Dr. Dieterich has a passion for Women's Health. He offers a range of services for annual well visits to treatments of common illnesses and laparoscopic surgeries.
As a physician, Dr. Dieterich believes in open communication and candidness. This approach fosters the development of strong, productive interpersonal relationships between him and his patients. He takes pride in his ability to get to know his patients well and build a trustworthy relationship. He is devoted to comprehensive health practices of all his patients.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Dieterich’s enjoys gardening, sports and spending time with his family.
Dr. Dieterich is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
- Annual well woman exams
- Breast & Ovarian Cancer Screening
- Comprehensive Lab Evaluations
- Contraceptive Care
- Genetic Screening
- Genetic Testing Services
- Hormone Therapy
- Hysteroscopy and Hysterectomy
- In-Office Ultrasound and Blood Draws
- Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Menopausal Medicine
- Outpatient Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Tubal Sterilization