Geoffrey Tsoi, DO
- Undergraduate: Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Medical School: University of Pikeville, Pikeville, KY
- Residency: Fairfield Medical Center, Lancaster, OH
- Board Certification: American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
About the Provider
FCPP is continuing to improve and enhance healthcare access in our communities with Dr. Geoffrey Tsoi in our expanding network. Dr. Tsoi values the importance of communication with staff and his patients to ensure that him and his team provide quality healthcare. He acknowledges that each patient is uniquely different requiring a specific approach and discussion to effectively address each patients concerns. As Dr. Tsoi was trained as an osteopathic physician, he emphasized the holistic perspective of the human body working as an intricate unit throughout his practice of medicine.
It has been a rewarding challenge of Dr. Tsoi immigrating to this country during his childhood and obtaining a doctorate degree as a first generation in his family. He feels most accomplished when he and his team of staff have successfully established connections with his patients who appreciate the service and dedication to excellence.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Tsoi enjoys various sports and outdoor activities. Dr. Tsoi recently moved to California because of his special interest to travel and learn about various cultures and beliefs.
Dr. Tsoi is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
Dr. Tsoi speaks English, and Chinese.
- Pediatric and Adult Health Services
- Gynecological Maintenance
- Sport or Employment Physicals
- Diabetic Care Management
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessments
- Weight Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Condition
- Psychological Illness
- Musculoskeletal Disease
- Dermatological Manifestation