Philip Bucur, MD
11180 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Internship: University of California, Irvine Medical Center, General Surgery, Irvine CA
- Residency: University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Urologic Surgery, Irvine CA
- Medical School: University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, Irvine CA
About the Provider
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Dr. Philip Bucur, MD in our expanding network. Dr. Bucur’s clinical interests include genito-urinary disorders. He likes to focus on his patient’s symptoms and listen thoroughly to their main complaints. Dr. Bucur likes to work with each patient to resolve their condition through medicine and surgery, while creating a life-long bond with his patients.
As a physician, Dr. Bucur has compassion for his patients, incredible listening skills and uses the latest research and technology to adopt strong clinical decisions for surgical planning. Dr. Bucur was awarded the Golden Scalpel Award from his peers for the best surgical intern during his residency.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Bucur enjoys spending time outdoors. Some hobbies include playing soccer, hiking and traveling.
Dr. Bucur is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
- Bladder Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Female Urology
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Reconstruction
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- More Information Available Online