Robert Horner, PA-C
Virtual Visits Available Now!
- Master of Science: Pacific University College of Health Professionals, Hillsboro, OR
- Bachelor of Science: University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Nationally Certified Physician Assistant
- California Physician Assistant License
- DEA license
- NPI number
- BLS certified
Robert Horner, PA-C, completed his PA training at Pacific University, near Portland, Oregon. He originally grew up in Southern California and went on to get his undergraduate degree at the University of Arizona in molecular and cellular biology while minoring in business. While studying abroad in New Zealand he learned about the PA profession. After getting his bachelor's degree, he continued to gain experience by working as an EMT-B for the ambulance company providing 911 services for Southern Orange County and then as a Patient Care Tech at Mission Hospital's ER before moving to Portland for his master's degree.
- American Association of Physician Assistants
- California Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants