Tahmina Haq, MD
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, UCLA-Fresno
- Fellowship: Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy, Harbor-UCLA
- Internship: Internal Medicine, Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Medical School: Shifa College of Medicine, Pakistan
ABOUT DR. HAQ
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Tahmina Haq, MD in our expanding network. Dr. Haq’s research interests include diseases of the pancreas and biliary tract. She completed an advanced therapeutic endoscopy fellowship at Harbor-UCLA.
As a physician, Dr. Haq believes in open communication and candidness. This approach fosters the development of strong, productive interpersonal relationships between Dr. Haq and her patients. She takes pride in her ability to get to know her patients well and build a trustworthy relationship.
Dr. Haq’s return home here in Orange County was driven by her strong sense of community and family. Her personal interests are traveling, exploring southern California and spending time with her family. Together with FCPP she is helping bring quality healthcare to our Communities.
Dr. Tahmina Haq is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
- Colonoscopy Diseases and cancers of the pancreas and biliary tract
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Gastrointestinal malignancies
- Hepatopancreatobiliary medicine
- Preventative colon cancer screening and surveillance
- Therapeutic endoscopy