Minh Q. Tran, MD
- Fellowship: Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA—Neurosurgery
- Residency: George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC—Neurosurgery
- Internship: George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC—General Surgery
- Medical School: Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Under-Graduate School: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
Dr. Minh Tran believes in honest and compassionate dialogue with his patients. With over 15 years of experience as a board-certified neurosurgeon, he provides comprehensive neurosurgical care for his community in Orange County. Dr. Tran is devoted to building trustworthy relationships—helping patients understand their illnesses and to acquire supportive neurosurgical interventions for their individual healthcare needs.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Tran enjoys building radiocontrol models and desert off-roading.
- Brain and Spine Trauma
- Cranial Defects
Dr. Tran speaks English and Vietnamese and is accepting most major insurance plans.